Friday 23 March 2012

Experimenting with Self-Timer

It was such a beautiful day yesterday. The sun was out, it was warm, you could hear the birds, see the blossom. Finally it feels good to be a student.

I have an essay on Freud due in next week, and I was supposed to be working on it yesterday (and right now, funnily enough...) but I couldn't. Not with the sun shining so warmly for the first time in months!

So I did what I wanted to do:


Our garden has turned wild over the winter. Somehow it looks prettier than when we first moved here.


So happy I got to wear my favourite Spring jacket. It's coat weather today, but I will cherish the memory of sunlight warming my bare arms (EDIT: Oh the sun decided to say hello! Serves me right for being up too early!)


Self-Timer Success!

♥ Rachel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment