Wednesday 6 July 2011

From the Beginning

How does a person start a blog? I mean properly - not the drivel I had ranted about in the last post (which seems like a lifetime ago now.) It's curious; I'm an avid reader of a number of blogs, yet I still do not know how to begin one.

So I am just going to come out and say it. This is my blog. This is the first post and I choose to begin it from the beginning, and with a little list. I like lists.

1) I'm an English Student at university. I worked damn hard to get there, and I work damn hard to stay there. It's worth every second.
2) I should have done an art degree. But never mind.
3) I'm hopelessly in love, and (even better) he loves me back.
4) I have a slight (moderate - ok - heavy) obsession with arts, crafts and photography.
5) My sense of humour is... well, you either get it or you don't.

So that is really all there is (for now at least.) I'm not sure what this will turn in to, but I have three solid months to work that out. I have a feeling it will turn into some online diary of sorts, only without the angst.

I hope your day is a beautiful one. ♥




Rachel ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment