Friday 14 October 2011

The last post for the 365 day portrait challenge.

I guess you could say it is challenge failed. Recently there has been no time to do much in the way of crafting, let alone think up some interesting portraits and carry them out. There just aren't enough hours in the day (especially as second year is so much more WORK than first year.)

This is the last post in relation to the 365 day self portrait challenge. It is sad, yes, as I really wanted to commit to something and carry it out to the end. But then I realised something: I'm taking a degree. If that isn't commitment to something, then I don't know what is! And I would much rather fail a small thing like this than my entire future...

So, for the pictures. It's bad, I can't remember what day I took them or when in relation to the others - so I'll just post the picture with a small description, sans date.


In this I am wearing my new summer dress (which I could only wear three times. Stupid weather.) As it has cherries on it, I naturally had to have real cherries in the shot!


This was the day that George left. Her mum had given me a stick of rock!


The night before leaving home for a new home. That sad look on my face is genuine.


Before the night out that I mentioned in my last post Yes, those are pink streaks in my hair!


In our (very) pretty back yard.


That stack of books? Yeah, at the time of this picture I was still waiting for more to arrive...


Our rickety dangerous staircase. So steep... *cue crying*


And finally, a picture recording the realisation of a dream. Red hair. ♥ (mostly)

♥ Rachel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment