Monday 7 November 2011

Panda Ears Headband

So I haven't posted about crochet in a long while. This is due to a reasonably sized work load and a bit of a social life! But fear not! I haven't lost the crochet bug, just had to swap it in for a need to pass my degree.

A while back I mentioned a website called Ravelry. Believe me when I say that this is a knitters and crochet-ers Heaven! It has everything from jumpers and gloves, to toys and cute accessories. And yes, panda-ear headbands.


It took so long to make this because I had no chance to just sit and power through the stitches. But it was so worth the wait. And it looks a little more unique than the panda hats you can get from River Island (which are cute, but a little out of my budget!)

My next big project will be a cowl. Because I think they are just the snuggle-iest!

What projects have you got in the pipeline?

♥ Rachel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment